It’s been a while… No it has been an age of epic proportions in what is known as the bloggosphere. So what have I been doing all this time? Mostly working and building my business as a freelance PR and Marketing consultant. Things are going really well which is great news for business but not so great for my poor neglected blog, or indeed my poor neglected children! I have however been writing in the back ground, both for the Along The Thames magazine and those cheeky sassy gals that are The High Tea Cast. Why not hop over and have a read of some of my posts?
Some of the mums I know think all I do is blog all day. They think its funny, weird even, and take much delight in poking fun at every opportunity. “Oh Sal, you might not be able to come as you will be too busy blogging, ha ha ha!” Yes really. So to announce to them all that I am attending an event where there are hundreds of female bloggers all in one place, will confirm my status as nerdy, odd ball mum who lives her life online. Pretty fair description I would say, but who do they all come running to when they want to know what Pinterest is?
Yes I am off to Cybher this weekend and to break the ice I am following suit and introducing myself with my own meet and greet post.
Name: Sally Todd (Well Sally Ann Todd in actual fact, how original we’re my parents in choosing a middle name? Well at least by getting married I lost my double barrel, phew)
Twitter ID: @SallyToddPR
Height: 5 foot 3 and a half
Hair: Very short brown crop ( I have tried long more times than you can shake a stick at, I look 12)
5 things you should know about me:
1. Next month I will be 40. This pleases me no-end as for one I don’t think I look my age so it matters not and two, a very good reason for people to spend lots of money on me.
2. I have had more jobs than most have had hot dinners and at one time was nicknamed the serial job seeker. I now work happily freelance and this is how it will stay.
3. I am fairly certain I spend more of my waking hours online than offline.
4. The second most exciting thing to happen to me this year is that I started writing for the outstanding High Tea Cast for their Home Sweet Home column. I write about all things, family, parenting, domestic and home and I don’t hold back with the raw truth.
5. If I get done for speeding one more time I may lose my license. Don’t panic I am taking the train to Cybher.
Five things is definitely not enough to tell you all about me or for me to learn about all of you, so come on over and say hi on Saturday.